- Posted by Kenverly De Guzman
- On May 6, 2020
- 0 Comments
Sydney company IPSTAR Broadband has announced it would give away free NBN via satellite to families in non-metropolitan areas that are doing it tough. Families that are receiving the government’s Family Tax Benefit A or B may access the IPSTAR’s Sky Muster Plus plan for free-of-charge, including installation. The service, delivered via NBN satellites, allows 10GB per month for video streaming and VPN access – but all other activities are unmetered.
* Have a member of the household receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A or Part B;
* Have a school-age child living at your address;
* Be at an address covered by IPSTAR’s satellite network; and
* Not currently be connected at your address.
Application form here.